4 L Semi-Gloss Exterior Latex Paint
Only %1 left
This item is excluded from promotional coupons and sitewide sales. See our Sales Policy for more details.
- Ready to Deliver
- 0 at
100% Acrylic exterior latex paint delivers long lasting semi-gloss finished coverage over the surfaces. This latex paint with less than 150 g/L ASTM D3960-05/150 g/L Canadian Regulation VOC, takes 2 - 4 hours for recoating and 14 days for cleaning. Latex paint in a 4 L container, offers surface coverage up to 525 Sq. ft. It forms a superior film to prevent cracking, blistering, peeling, mildew and water infiltration. This paint with a multi-sphere technology acts as primer to ensure better adhesion of paint to the surfaces. This paint with high build properties, comes with outstanding flexibility and breathability. It offers resistance to UV rays and mildew. Paint easily adheres to the surfaces at temperatures between 1 to 32 deg C. It has storage temperature rating below 50 and 86 deg F.
- 100% Acrylic paint and primer in one
- Provides high build properties
- Exceptional flexibility and breathability
- Contains a mildew-resistant preservative
- Excellent UV resistance
- Can be applied at temperatures between 1 deg C and 32 deg C
- Builds superior film for best protection, bridges small cracks and prevents water infiltration
- Suitable for exterior surfaces including concrete, brick, stucco, asbestos shingle or pre-finished siding, siding, stucco and cement
|Container Size||4 L|