Pentox CONSERVAT-R Wood Primer Sealer, Clear 3.78L
Liquid wood preservative in transparent clear colour, protects the wood from environmental degradation and enhances the life span. It reduces checking and warping of the wood. This water-repellent preservative in a 3.78 L container, offers surface coverage up to 200 Sq. ft/gal. It takes 24 hours to dry before staining or painting. Requires 2- 3 coatings of this preservative to ensure better finishing. It is recoatable with secondary PENTOX® wood stain finish. This preservative can be applied using roller or brush.
- 1 US gal covers approximately 200 Sq. ft, this may vary with specie, porosity of wood
- Apply two liberal coats with brush or roller
- However if the wood has been stained, painted, or otherwise surface finished, it will be difficult to impossible for the Conservator® clear product to penetrate into the wood
- Primer/sealer preserves and protects against fungi as well insects
- This clear primer/sealer is water repellent to prevent damage and can be used as a base for stain or paint to easily match the look of your home