Multiwall Antidust Tape 1" x 32"
Anti-dust tape puts a stop to water, dust, debris, and bugs from entering multiwall sheets. On all multiwall sheets, flutes must be sealed at the top and the bottom. Included in this package is 32' of 1" solid aluminum tape and 32' of 1" vent tape. The solid aluminum tape is used to cover the flutes on the top of a multiwall sheet. The vent tape is used to cover the flutes on the bottom of the sheet, preventing water, dust, debris and bugs from entering the flutes while still allowing condensation to drain from flutes. If condensation is not able to drain, algae or mold can grow in the flutes, which will cause the sheets to become discolored. The 1" anti-dust tape will work for 6mm multiwall sheets. This tape can be used with or without a polycarbonate U-channel.
- 32' of vent tape for sealing bottom edge
- 32' of solid aluminum tape for sealing top edge
- Vent tape allows condensation to drain from flutes
- Tape can be used with or without U-channel
- For use with multiwall sheets
|Country of Origin||United States|