Dual-Element Time Delay Plug Fuse 125V
This item is excluded from promotional coupons and sitewide sales. See our Sales Policy for more details.
- Ready to Ship
- 0 at
Time delay plug fuse has voltage rating of 125 Volts. It features plastic body and brass threads. Edison base plug fuse is great for residential motor circuits in kitchens, workshops, garages and utility rooms. Spring loaded design of this plug fuse ensures superior short circuit and overload protection. Time delay plug fuse is CSA Type D certified.
- "D" Rating for Canadian applications
- Heavy-duty, dual-element, time-delay plug fuses
- These fuses thread into fuse receptacles or box cover units
- Edison base plug fuses
- Industrial strength, featuring an exclusive dual-element construction
- This spring loaded design provides superior short circuit and overload protection
- More time-delay than the medium duty Type P fuses in order to better protect industrial motors and optical residential circuits
- Standards: CSA Type D certified Class 1423-01 File 53787
|Voltage Rating||125 Volt|
|Type||Time Delay Plug Fuse|