6mm Multiwall U-Channel 96"
On all 6mm multiwall polycarbonate sheets, the flutes must be sealed at the top and the bottom to ensure that the sheets remain clean, clear and aesthetically pleasing. Using this U-channel on the tops of the sheets puts a stop to water, dust, bugs and debris from entering the flutes and getting inside the sheets. The U-channel can also be used at the bottom of the sheets, but weep holes need to be drilled every 12" to allow condensation to drain from the flutes. If the condensation is not able to drain, algae or mold can grow in the flutes, which will cause the sheets to become discolored. The U-channel can be used with or without Anti-Dust Tape, which is sold separately.
- Caps off top and bottom of sheet
- Use horizontally
- Clear polycarbonate
- Prevents water, dust, debris and bugs from entering flutes
- Drill weep holes every 12" in U channel on bottom of sheet
- Weep holes allow condensation to drain from flutes
- For use with 6 mm sheets
- Can be used with or without vent tape
Write a Review
|Country of Origin||United States|