#8 x 3-1/2" Flat Head Phillips Zinc Wood Screw-3/Pack
A wood screw is a thread forming screw with sharp threads at a coarse pitch. It is used for directly fastening two wood surfaces. Its smooth shank allows the screw to pull the two pieces of wood together for a tight joint that prevents the wood from pulling or splitting. Wood screws also taper along the threaded portion optimizing the screws holding power in wood.
- Pre-drilling is recommended
- For wood applications
- Undercut head means only the shaft of the screw penetrates the wood to avoiding splitting
- The unthreaded portion of the shank is to slide through the top board closest to the screw head so that it can be pulled tight to the board it is being attached to
- Zinc plated for moderate corrosion resistance
- They are commonly available with flat, pan, or oval heads
- #8 x 3-1/2"
- Three per package
|Application Type/Use||Wood to Wood|
|Adjustable Cutting Height||No|