Pentox Wood Preservative, Green 0.94L
Liquid wood preservative in green colour, enhances the life span of the wood by preventing fungi and insects infestation. It controls wood rotting, cracking and checking. This water-repellent preservative offers surface coverage up to 150 Sq. ft/gal. It takes 24 hours to dry before staining or painting. Requires 2 - 3 coatings of this preservative to ensure better finishing. It is recoatable with secondary PENTOX® wood stain finish. This preservative is suitable to apply on the wood surface that is free of surface coatings, primers, oils, adhesives and dirt.
- Wood treated surfaces with Pentox® wood preservative green, can be painted over with a conventional exterior stain or paint
- Additional applications of Pentox® wood preservative green product (on unfinished and/or unpainted wood) will rejuvenate the green colour and reinforce the wood preservative, primer/sealer, treatment
- Apply to clean, dry wood, free from all surface coatings, primers, oils, adhesives and dirt
- Primer/sealer preserves and protects against fungi as well insects
- Specifically designed for wood in contact with ground or water
- This water-repellent primer and sealer provides heavy-duty protection, even for wood that's in contact with water or ground