Footing Tube 6" Top x 14" Base Dia x 54"
Footing tube has a lightweight, stackable and durable construction for easier storage and shipping. It is incorporated in single pour and provides added stability and strength. It is made of compaction of backfill material, which is prior to pouring of concrete. The footing tube has a smooth plastic form that creates an added slip joint. The form will not break down under wet conditions.
- Footing and tube incorporated in single pour for added stability and strength
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Easy to use, labour saving installation
- Efficient coordination of concrete and excavation
- Compaction of backfill material can be done prior to pouring of concrete
- Stackable for convenient storage
- Works in frost prone areas to 5 ft depth
- Smooth plastic form creates an added slip joint
- Labelled sizing rings make backfill requirements easier to inspect and are used as a guide for sizing
- The form will not break down under wet conditions
Write a Review
|Assembled Width (in)||14|
|Assembled Depth (in)||14|